Into the Woods in Rubber Pt. 01

I think I have always been a fetishist. As far back as I can remember I have been attracted to all things shiny. It may have started as I watched and loved the Avengers. I was in love with Emma Peel, so beautiful and sexy. Who wouldn't be in love with a woman wearing a catsuits or leather.

The ultimate fetish fabric for me is rubber or latex. I love everything about rubber, the look, the smell, the feeling of a second skin. It feels snug, smooth, electric and empowering, sometimes warm, sometimes cool and almost always over time a bit sweaty. I love the way it holds my body tight, gives me a feeling of being enclosed and brushes against my skin to keep me in a constant state of arousal and stimulation. I would wear it 24/7 if I could.

It's the first nice warm day of spring and I want to venture out enclosed head to toe in black rubber. I choose my favorite catsuit with socks and gloves. The crotch is open but covered with a snap in place covering. My ass is accessible through a rear zipper. I choose a hood with buckled collar that has removable mask for the eyes and gag for the mouth. My wrists and ankles will be placed in rubber cuffs with d-ring attachments.

I call my bff, Jack and ask him for assistance this morning. I tell him of my desire to be taken into the woods of a local park that is frequented by lots of horny, local, perverts. I will be wearing my latex outfit. I want him to strap me to a tree and leave me there for the afternoon. As always he is supportive of my shenanigans and is all too willing to help. He'll pick me up in an hour.

I head for the shower and thoroughly wash and clean my body inside and out. I douche my ass hoping that someone will take advantage of me. I first lube the inside of the catsuit with silicone oil then do the same to my body. I gather up the first leg of the suit and work it up my leg. Then I start with the other leg. My legs and thighs are covered. I have the suit over my waist and up to my chest. The arms are next to go in place. Finally I am fully enclosed in the catsuit. It feels amazing. I'm beginning to get horny as hell. My cock begins to swell.

Jack arrives. I have my bag packed and we head for the car. It's just a short drive and we pull into the parking lot. The area we are looking for is about half a mile down the path. There are numerous side paths from the trail but one that leads to a particularly private spot. The path is windy and mostly overgrown, no longer maintained. We arrive. There's an old picnic table, long past its prime. I place the bag on the table and open it. I remove the hood and put it on. The blindfold and gag are already in place.

Jack leads me to a tree. He places my arms behind me wrapping them around the tree. He clips a small bar between the cuffs on my wrists. This has me locked in place. He then tells me to spread my legs. He attaches it to each of the cuffs on my legs. His final act is to remove the pouch covering over my cock and puts a sign around my neck that says fuck toy to be used for your pleasure and entertainment.

In a few minutes I feel a tug at my cock, stroking slowly, moving the foreskin back and forth over my mushroom head. Already horny, it's only moments before I'm at full erection. The hand leaves me to swing freely in the air. I hear the rustle of leaves and something is moist on my cock. It's Jack, doing what Jack loves to do. He loves my cock. He makes love to my cock with his mouth. He knows every secret of pleasuring my cock. He's reached under and has unzipped the zipper at my ass. What's he up to? He has my balls in his mouth sucking them in one at a time. His fingers probe my ass and massage my prostate. I'm breathing heavy and if he keeps that up for long I'm going to cum. He's sucking me deep into his throat and I'm thrusting to meet each stroke. I'm on the edge and he knows it. All of a sudden no fingers, no mouth, I'm thrusting my cock into the warm afternoon air.

I hear him walk away. I can say nothing. I can do nothing. I hear him zip my bag and begin to walk away. The sound of his steps grows fainter with each step. He is gone. I am alone at the tree, cuffed in place, cock swaying in the breeze, with only my thoughts to keep me company. Time has passed. It may be just a few minutes or it may have been an hour. My senses are gone as I am in a different space and time in my rubber enclosed world.

I hear sounds. It's someone or it's a group of people talking. Louder, it's no longer noise but distinguishable conversation. They're close. They've discovered me.

I hear "Look someone has lost their faggot."

"They didn't loose him. Read the sign. A fuck toy for all to enjoy." Another says.

"It's our lucky day and the rest of the gang will be here shortly." Says the first man.

"Let's get started. The others can join in when they arrive." Says a third.

I'm now back in the moment. My cock starts to rise to the occasion. Someone grabs me and starts stroking, long, firm, slow strokes. Someone else is unbuckling the mouth gag buckles. My mouth is free but before I get my first word out there is a mouth on my lips, tongue probing my mouth, doing a dance deep and hard. He's passionate, erotic, excited with his exploration. Hands are on my chest, rubbing over the smooth, slick latex, pinching, trying to excite by nipples. I still can't see but my other senses are heightened and lost in the feelings of each area of my body that is being stimulated.

The hand on my cock has been replaced by a mouth. He has me so fully erect that my foreskin no longer covers the mushroom head. His lips are circling the head of my cock. His tongue explores the opening and the rim of the head. Slowly he sucks his way down my cock. Licking, kissing, and sucking his way down. He's worked his way down to my balls, sucking one and then the other. My cock is suddenly in another mouth as my balls are still being sucked. What an amazing feeling, every sensory spot of my cock and balls are being stimulated at the same time. I am lost in the pleasure, the stimulation, it's electrifying. I'm no longer passive, just receiving attention. I have joined in, thrusting my cock into the mouth and throat of the cocksucker pleasuring me. I would love to take his head in my hands and fuck his face but that's not possible.

I hear. "Come on, finish him off. I want to take him down from that tree and bend him over the table. I want to fuck that faggot for all that he's worth. After all, someone has left his fuck toy for our use."

With that, the cocksucker is like a milking machine, up and down on my cock, in and out, faster and faster. That's all it took. In an instant I'm filling his mouth with a massive load. Since Jack had earlier taken me to the edge I was ready to blast away. His mouth is gone. Suddenly I am being kissed again, this time being fed my own cum. I am thankful. As the kiss is ended the mouth gag is being buckled back in place. I can't speak.

My wrist cuffs are released. I'm able to move my arms again but the spreader bar remains in place at my legs. Arms go under my arms. I feel my legs being lifted. I'm being carried somewhere. I feel the edge of the picnic table against my legs. I am forced over so that the front of my body is on the table. My wrist cuffs are being tied down, I assume, to the two benches. I am now spread eagle on the table.

As Jack had earlier opened the zipper covering my ass I'm open and exposed. I feel moisture on my ass. Someone starts probing with a finger, then two, then three. They occasionally stop to add moisture and then continue. They have me stretched and ready. I feel the swollen head of a cock being rubbed between my cheeks. I push back and he enters. He begins to slowly, taking longer and longer strokes, until he is finally balls deep. With that he grabs my hips and begins fucking me. I respond, clasping my ass as tight as I can around his cock, letting him know I want him. I'm fucking him as he fucks me. He's pumping into me as I surrender to his assault. The table is in motion as he fucks me.

I hear. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

With one last thrust, he is in me as deep as he can go, filling me with his load. He has bread me, taken me for the moment for his own. In my head space we are one, fucker and fuckee, a single merged entity.

The afternoon continues in part 2 as the gang arrives.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/recubuki/

https://rpgmaker.net/users/morusoco/

https://rpgmaker.net/users/medazaci/

https://mlpforums.com/profile/46132-mufugaki/

http://xbmc.ru/forum/member.php?u=70596

https://royalquest.ru/forum/index.php?showuser=3422846

http://www.otk-expert.fr/arpenteurs/90471/

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/quhufumo/

https://www.omorashi.org/profile/158955-lascivooctavio/

https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/member.php?u=263584

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Exchange Student and Host Mom

How Deep Is The Glory Hole?